Before starting the application process, please be sure to review the eligibility criteria and tentative program schedule listed below.
The program is intended for nonprofit Executive Directors who are:
- First time leaders with 5 years or less experience in their role
- Leading teams at organizations with paid staff
- Leaders with an appetite for change and a commitment to learning and growth
2022 PROGRAM SCHEDULE*
The cohort will meet one day a month (typically the third Friday of the month) via Zoom, beginning in March and concluding in November. Each virtual session will include a morning session focused on specific content with expert presenters, a midday break, and an afternoon session focused on building connections in large and small group discussions and activities.
- March 18
- April 22 (4th Friday due to Good Friday holiday)
- May 20
- June 17
- July 15
- August 26
- September 16
- October 21
- November 18
* If in-person sessions become possible, some dates may be shifted.
While we have set an application deadline of February 18, 2022, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis until the program reaches enrollment capacity.
Participants who are accepted into the cohort can expect to be notified by the first week of March.