Before starting the application process, please be sure to review the eligibility criteria and tentative program schedule listed below.
The program is intended for nonprofit Executive Directors who are:
- First time leaders with 5 years or less experience in their role
- Leading teams at organizations with paid staff
- Leaders with an appetite for change and a commitment to learning and growth
2023 PROGRAM SCHEDULE*
The cohort will commence and close with a two-day in-person retreat. The rest of the time, we will meet one day a month (typically the third Friday of the month) via Zoom. Each virtual session will include content from expert presenters, a mid-day break, and opportunities to build connections in large and small group discussions and activities.
- April 21-22; in-person
- May 19
- June 23 (4th Friday)
- July 14 (2nd Friday)
- August 11 (2nd Friday due to holiday)
- September 15
- October 20
- November 17-18; in-person
* If in-person sessions become impossible, due to public health circumstances, some dates may be shifted.
While we have set an application deadline of March 23, 2023, applications will be considered on a first-come, first-served basis until the program reaches enrollment capacity.
Participants who are accepted into the cohort can expect to be notified in early April.